What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. They are created when your browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser, which creates a text file.
Our Site uses different types of cookies for different purposes:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Site to function and cannot be switched off. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms. Without these cookies, some parts of our Site will not function properly.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Site.
- Advertisement Cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
Cookies We Use
Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Site. Our Site is scanned with a cookie scanning tool regularly to maintain a list as accurate as possible. We classify cookies in the following categories: Necessary Cookies, Functionality Cookies, Analytics Cookies, Advertisement Cookies.
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except Necessary Cookies) by visiting our Cookie Settings page.
Please find below a detailed description of each cookie used on our Site, its provider, the expiration time, and its purpose:
- __hs_do_not_track: This cookie prevents the tracking code from sending any information to HubSpot.
- __hs_initial_opt_in: Used to prevent always-on banner display when visitors are browsing in strict mode.
- __hs_opt_out: Used by the banner to not ask visitors to accept cookies again.
- __cf_bm: This cookie from Cloudflare identifies and mitigates automated traffic to protect our site from bad bots.
- AWSALBCORS: This cookie from Airtable.com supports stickiness with CORS use cases.
- AnalyticsSyncHistory: This LinkedIn.com cookie stores information about the time a sync with the lms_analytics cookie took place.
- vuid: This first-party cookie created by Vimeo is used to assign a Vimeo Analytics unique ID.
- __hssc: This is an analytics session cookie from our site.
- __hssrc: Used to determine if a session is a new session or a repeat visit.
- hubspotutk: Contains visitor's identity.
- _ga: ID used to identify users.
- __hstc: This is an analytics tracking cookie.
- _ga_75H08F0Q9M: Used to persist session state.
- bscookie: This cookie is used by LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.
- UserMatchHistory: These cookies are set by LinkedIn for advertising purposes.
- lidc: Used by LinkedIn for tracking the use of embedded services.
- NID: This Google.com cookie is used for ad personalization and conversion tracking.
- bcookie: Used by LinkedIn to track the use of embedded services.
- _dd_s: This cookie's purpose is currently not documented by us.
- WG_CHOOSE_ORIGINAL: This cookie's purpose is currently not documented by us.
- brw: This cookie from Airtable.com has an undocumented purpose.
- __Host-airtable-session: This cookie from Airtable.com has an undocumented purpose.
- __Host-airtable-session.sig: This cookie from Airtable.com has an undocumented purpose.
- ln_or: This cookie's purpose is currently not documented by us.
Control Your Cookie Settings
You have the right to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our services or websites you visit.
For more information on how to manage or disable cookies on most browsers, please visit:
By continuing to browse or by clicking “Accept All Cookies,” you agree to the storing of first- and third-party cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. The processing of information about your use of this site, through cookies, by us and our partners, may occur in the United States or other locations outside of your home jurisdiction.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.moveup.care
Effective date: 19/07/2023
Last updated: 19/07/2023